Local Knowledge With Integrity
I know this coastal community. I've walked it, lived it, loved it. This has been my home since 1989. My life's blood is talking, sharing, listening and teaching. I have raised my family here and I've committed my time to the causes that make things better. Funny thing about generosity. Give freely and it comes back double. My sense is that the folks I meet, trust me. I stretch my reservoir of resources to find a buyer or property. Being deeply involved keeps me ahead of the game in real estate. About homes, about property, about community, about the market.
That's the essence of my blessings, joy and success. Having the opportunity to make a difference in a family's lifestyle and being a part of the next generation's traditions. When the timing is right, no matter how long it takes, I'll help you put together the pieces with the highest regard for your needs...with integrity.
- Lived and worked in the Charleston Area since 1989
- Raised four children in the area and is very knowledgeable about schools and areas of interest to families.
- Author of locally best selling family guidebook
- Former columnist in the Post & Courier as an expert on family activities in the area.
- When not working with real estate clients, she can usually be found kayaking or kiteboarding off the coast.
- Affiliated with "Leading Real Estate Companies of the World" with access to over 2 million homes worldwide
- Consistently in Top 5% of Charleston Real Estate Agents