I value honesty, dependability, determination and integrity. I chose real estate as a career because it offers me the opportunity to demonstrate my values in all I do. You can have confidence in my values and how they will work for you in whatever your real estate need.
- I have lived in Charleston my entire life and have extensive knowledge of this market.
- My education began in the public school system where I attended Sullivan's Island Elementary, Laing Middle and Wando High schools.
- I went to the University of South Carolina where I received a double major in marketing and personnel management
- I attended the Citadel graduate program and received a Master of Business Administration with honors.
- My history gives me a unique, local perspective on the Charleston real estate market and the trends that have impacted it over the years.
- I currently reside in the subdivision of Darrell Creek in Mt. Pleasant with my wife Sue and my children James, Annie and Tommy.